Cloaking Clouds

Saturday 31 May 2014

Can We Keep Surviving?

Can anyone explain to me...How are we expected to feed 7 BILLION PEOPLE on the Earth if we are not allowed to grow food faster? There are so many that are against pesticides and GMO's are Satans work.

We keep people alive longer by curing diseases, we have procreation happening in 3rd world countries where babies starve to death, we are not allowed to teach safe sex in schools, we have the one country with the largest population allowing their couples to have more children and we are not allowing scientists to engineer our food supply so we have enough? "Shaking my head".


Do you notice the price difference between organic food and the food chemicals are used on? I have to take my chances living on a budget and I know I am not the only one. I had two children when I was more financially capable but disease does not discriminate. Financial hardship does not discriminate either. 


North America is the youngest populated continent, but is the most commanding in many respects. 


Why? I wish it had something to do with being ethical like Honesty and Integrity, but really...all it has to do with is...money.


The United States is controlled by money, we all know that..and money controls much of the world as well...


So the only way to have things like Organic farms or Solar/Wind/Water power take the lead in innovation and cost efficiency is to have the people with money be more interested in these improvements than in the oil/pesticide/drilling industries. 


Now there are those who, if they have enough money in their pockets to do them until they die, may take an interest and put up a fuss for the good of mankind, but for the most part people with that kind of dough are pretty miserly and will tell you to bite them until the very end.


Government parties do as they are told by the "money people" not by the voters and not by petitions. 

Growing my own garden helps me during the summer in many ways. Financially as well as mentally. 


In all honesty though, we all got to go some time some how. Going painfully is not something I would wish on anyone, but it happens. Whether it is from a car accident, poisoning or peacefully after a long life...


...We die. 


But we have to be realistic, we cannot all go in our sleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment